Back Spicy Lobster Pasta
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons Picante Pepper Jalapeno or Olivum extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound cherry and/or Sun Gold tomatoes, halved
- 1 pound picked cooked lobster meat or cooked large shrimp
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Citrus Sea Salt, to taste
- lemon wedges (for serving)
Cook spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente. Drain, reserving 1 cup pasta cooking liquid (the secret to silky sauce).
Meanwhile, heat oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook shallot and red pepper flakes, stirring often, until shallot is softened, about 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook, stirring often, until tomatoes are soft and juicy, 5–8 minutes.
Add lobster meat to skillet and toss to coat. Add pasta and ½ cup reserved pasta cooking liquid; season with Citrus Sea Salt and pepper. Cook, tossing constantly and adding more reserved pasta cooking liquid as needed, until sauce thickens and coats pasta, about 2 minutes.
Serve pasta topped with lemon zest, with lemon wedges alongside for squeezing over.
There are no Nutrition Facts define here.
No Recipe for this product.