Back Festive Cranberry Salsa
A festive holiday appetizer that is easy to prepare.
- 1 (12-oz.) package fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup sugar $ 2 to 3 chopped green onions
- 1 seeded and chopped jalapeño pepper
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Jalapeno co-milled extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon Balsamico Bianco made with Honey from our Ranch
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- Garnish: lime wedges
In a food processor or blender:
Coarsely chop cranberries. Add chopped green onions, chopped jalapeño pepper, grated fresh ginger, olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, and salt; pulse 3 to 4 times or until chopped. Stir in chopped fresh cilantro. Cover and chill 2 to 24 hours. Serve with tortilla chips. Garnish with lime wedges, if desired.
There are no Nutrition Facts define here.
No Recipe for this product.