- 4 Sea Bass Filets
- 1/3 Cup Molto Burrosa Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Sweet Red Onion, Finely Chopped
- 1 tsp Red Chile Flakes
- Sea Salt & Freshly Ground Pepper
- Small Bunch of Mint Leaves, Coarsely Chopped
- 4 Ripe, Juicy Tomatoes, Chopped
- 1 TBSP Sherry Vinegar (Optional)
Let sea bass come to room temperature. Pour Molto Burrosa extra virgin olive oil into a pan over low heat. Add finely chopped red onions. Cook until translucent. Add the chile flakes and a pinch of sea salt. Add half the mint, the tomatoes and sherry vinegar. Stir well. Continue cooking for 10 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Season the sea bass with pepper and sea salt on both sides. Place in an ovenproof skillet over high heat and drizzle Molto Burrosa into the pan. Cook for 3 minutes. Immediately transfer the pan to the oven for another 3-4 minutes.
Place the tomato mixture in a shallow serving bowl and add the remaining mint. Place the sea bass filets on top of the mixture and serve.