- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, Chopped
- 1 tsp Zahtar (to taste)
- 1/2 C Temecula Valley Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Finely Chopped Flat Leafed Parsley
- Murray River Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Preheat oven to 400°.
In a bowl, toss chopped bell peppers and onion with Zahtar, Temecula Valley Blend extra virgin olive oil, parsely, Murray River sea salt and black pepper. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and roast, turning one time, until peppers are done.