Back Chili a la Habanero
Some like it hot! This chili uses our spicy Habanero olive oil.
- 3 Tbsp Habanero Late Harvest Reserve Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion (Chopped)
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef or Turkey
- 1 1/4 Cups Canned Tomatoes
- 4 Cups Canned Black Beans
- 3/4 tsp. Murray River Sea Salt
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 2 Tbsp. Chili Powder
- Sour Cream (To Taste)
Saute chopped onion in Habanero olive oil. Add ground beef or turkey and stir until meat is browned. Add tomatoes and black beans. Stir in Murray River Sea Salt, bay leaf and chili powder. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce to low heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 1 hour.
Serve with a dollop of sour cream.
There are no Nutrition Facts define here.
No Recipe for this product.