Back Roast Salmon with Balsamic Glaze
- 5 pounds whole salmon, center bone removed
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons. fresh thyme, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup Honey Balsamico Bianco Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup red wine
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Place salmon in baking dish. Chop together lemon rind, garlic and thyme. Brush oil over salmon and inside cavity. Rub herb mixture over salmon. (Prepare up to 24 hours ahead of time.) Roast 40 minutes or until white juices appear on top. Meanwhile, combine honey balsamic vinegar, wine and sugar in a skillet. Bring to a boil and reduce until syrupy. Turn heat to low and whisk in butter. Remove skin and slice salmon. Serve with sauce.
Yield: Serves 8 to 10
There are no Nutrition Facts define here.
No Recipe for this product.