Italian Wedding Soup
This classic Italian Wedding Soup uses our Tuscan-style traditional Rotture di Oro extra virgin olive oil.
- 3/4 Cup Ground Turkey
- 1 tsp. White Onion (Grated)
- 1 Clove Garlic (Grated)
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Parsley (Chopped)
- 2 Tbsp. Bread Crumbs
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp. Milk
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients until mixed well. Form small meatballs, no more than 1" in diameter. Set aside.
For Soup Stock
- 1 Small White Onion (Chopped)
- 2 Carrots (Chopped)
- 2 Celery Stalks (Chopped)
- 1 Clove Garlic (Minced)
- 1 Tbsp. Rotture di Oro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 Cups Chicken Broth
- 5 oz. Fresh Spinach (Rinsed and Dried)
- 3/4 Cup Small Bow-Tie Pasta
- Fresh Parsley (Chopped, To Taste)
- Salt & Pepper (To Taste)
In a large pot, saute onions and garlic in Rotture di Oro. Add carrots, celery, salt and pepper. Cook until vegetables are soft. Add chicken stock. Bring to a boil.
Carefully add meatballs to broth and cook for 10 minutes. Add pasta and cook following packaging instructions. Just before pasta is cooked al dente, add spinach and cook for two minutes.
Salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
There are no Nutrition Facts define here.