Honey Truffle Mustard Potato Salad
- 1 1/2 lbs Red Potatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 Tbsp California Balsamico Bianco Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Honey Truffle Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Olivum Reserve Late Harvest Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1/4 to 1/2 Cup Fresh Chopped Parsely
Place potatoes in a large pot, cover them with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook 15-20 minutes until just tender. Drain. In a serving bowl combine the California Balsamico Bianco Vinegar and Honey Truffle Mustard. Season with Salt and Pepper.
Add hot cookeed potatoes and let cool , tossing occasionally. When potatoes have cooled add Olivum Reserve Late Harvest Olive Oil and Parsley, toss to coat. Adjust Salt and Pepper seasoning if needed.
There are no Nutrition Facts define here.
No Recipies for this product.