Honey Thyme Vinaigrette
- 3 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 ounce lemon-thyme, cleaned and removed from stem
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 ounce UCR Honey Balsamico Bianco Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Juice of one lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In saucepan, combine oil with the garlic, shallots, lemon-thyme, honey and zest; cook mixture on low heat for 30 minutes, let cool. In small bowl, stir together balsamic honey vinegar, mustard and lemon juice; slowly add to the infused oil and whisk until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
There are no Nutrition Facts define here.
No Recipies for this product.