D'Luscious Lemon Poached Fish
Seafood is a natural fit for D’Luscious Lemon Olive Oil. We use select California lemons and press them with our highly acclaimed Mission olives.
- 4 (6-ounce) scrod fillets, skin on (halibut is a good substitute)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup capers (preferably in salt), rinsed
- 1 1/2 large lemons, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 cups TOOC D’Luscious Lemon Olive Oil
Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Pat the fish dry. Sprinkle the fish with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper and let stand 10 minutes at room temperature.
Chop half of the capers and mix with the whole capers. Arrange half of lemon slices in 1 layer in an 8-inch square glass baking dish and arrange fish fillets in a single layer over the lemon slices. Top with all of capers, remaining lemon slices, and 3 tablespoons parsley, then pour oil over fish. Bake in middle of oven, uncovered, until fish just flakes and is cooked through, about 1 to 1 1/4 hours.
Serve fish with some of lemon slices, capers, and oil spooned over the top.
There are no Nutrition Facts define here.