This Rotture di Oro Tabouleh recipe makes the perfect side dish for your Mediterranean meal.
- 1 1/2 Cups Fresh Parsley (Chopped)
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Spearmint (Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion (Diced)
- 6 Ripe, Medium-Size Tomatoes (Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Bulgur Wheat
- 6 Tbsp. Rotture di Oro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
In cold water, soak bulgur wheat until soft (approximately 1 1/2 - 2 hours). Use paper towel to squeeze excess water. Combine bulgur wheat, parsley, spearmint, red onion and tomatoes. Sprinkle with Rotture di Oro, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Refrigerate for 2 hours and serve chilled.
There are no Nutrition Facts define here.
No Recipies for this product.