We planted the first olive trees on our Olive View Ranch 20 years ago and in that time, a lot has changed. Our olive trees grew, and so did our dreams, but the process for making extra virgin olive oil is something that hasn’t seen much of a transformation in the millennia since olives were first harvested and pressed for their oil. We invite you out to our olive ranch to see and learn about the processes involved in regenerative farming, hand-harvesting and cold-pressing fresh extra virgin olive oil.
Join us on a Guided Olive Ranch Tour for an immersive experience - a tour through the olive groves and vineyards, followed by a tasting of our current harvest extra virgin olive oils and vinegars. Click Here to see available Ranch Tour dates!
Sign up for our Club and get complimentary Ranch Tour tickets every year! Click Here to learn more about our Oil & Vinegar and our Simply Oil Clubs!
Just looking for a beautiful spot to kick back and forget about the stresses of life for a while? We are open everyday from 8am-4pm. Relax in our gardens, say hello to our little lambs and resident donkey, enjoy small bites and wine for sale in our shop, and know that by you being there and sharing the experience with your friends & family, you’ve made “olive” our dreams come true!
- Take Interstate-15 North from San Diego or Interstate-15 South from Orange County to Temecula Parkway/Highway 79 South.
- Follow for 18 miles east until you reach a stop with a flashing light at Highway 371.
- Turn left, The Ranch is immediately on your right.
- Turn right onto the dirt road just before the Temecula Olive Oil Company sign.
- Follow the trees to the parking area.
The trip takes about 25 minutes from Old Town Temecula and/or Interstate-15.
46780 Hwy 371,
Aguanga, CA 92536
Open 8am-4pm daily
We look forward to seeing "olive" you soon!