Roasted Fennel and Cannellini Bean Dip
A classic Blend of Mediterranean flavors. Created by Janie Trayer.
For the Fennel
- 1 large or 2 small fennel bulbs, trimmed and cut into 1 pieces
- 2-3 tablespoons TOOC Temecula Valley Blend olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- Salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Toss the fennel and garlic cloves with the olive oil and spread on a baking sheet. Season generously with salt and pepper. Roast 30 to 40 minutes, turning twice during baking. Remove from oven and let cool. Squeeze garlic out of skin.
For the Cannellini Bean Puree
- 3/4 cup TOOC Temecula Valley Blend extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2-1/2 cups cooked cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup grated parmigiano-reggiano
- Puree ingredients in a food processor, blender or with a mortar and pestle
There are no Nutrition Facts define here.
No Recipies for this product.