Dazzle your guests with this delightfully tasty side dish.
- 1 Loaf French Baguette, Lightly Toasted
- 1 Clove Garlic, Crushed
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Head Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Cucumber, Peeled & Diced
- 2 Green Scallions
- 1 C Parsley, Chopped
- 4 Medium Tomatoes, Cut Into Bite-Sized Pieces
- 2 tsp Dried Mint, Crushed (optional)
- 1/2 C Temecula Valley Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- Salt & Allspice To Taste
- 1 Tbsp Zahtar
Crush garlic with 1/2 teaspoon of salt in a salad bowl. Break dried or lightly toasted French baguette into small pieces over garlic. Cut vegetables into bite-sized pieces over the bread, add mint leaves, Temecula Valley Blend extra virgin olive oil, lemon and toss well. Add salt and sprinkle with Zahtar.
There are no Nutrition Facts define here.