Aged Gouda Salad with Balsamic Honey Dressing
- 4 ounces Boerenkaas Gouda from Holland - crumbled (can substitute any hard, aged Gouda)
- 2 ounces Marcona almonds- chopped
- 1/4 Gala or Fuji apple- thinly sliced
- 2 cups mixed greens
Balsamic Honey Dressing
- 4 1/4 ounces UCR Honey Balsamico Bianco Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 ounces hazelnut oil
- 5 ounces vegetable/canola oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Combine Balsamic Honey Vinegar & Dijon mustard in a food processor. Slowly add the oils until emulsified. Add salt and pepper to taste. Dressing should be tangy and sweet. Toss greens with dressing and place in salad bowl. Top with crumbled cheese, pecans or almonds, and sliced apples.
There are no Nutrition Facts define here.
No Recipies for this product.