- Adds the right amount of ZIP to just about anything!Review by Judy Oshansky
Write Your Own Review
This pizza is infused with tequila and our Picante Pepper Olive Oil to give it a fresh modern zesty flavor.
- 1 6 ounce can of tomato paste
- 6 ounces water
- 3 shots tequila
- 3 tablespoons Mexican Spice Blend
- 1 teaspoon Sonoma Kosher Salt
- 1 tablespoon Picante Pepper Extra Virgin Olive Oil
There are no measurements for the pizza toppings, so add as much or as little as you want.
- Pre-made Pizza Dough of your choice
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- sliced tomato
- pre-cooked, sliced chicken breast (cooked in Picante Pepper Olive Oil)
- Pine nuts
- Picante Pepper Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Combine all sauce ingredients in a saucepan and simmer to blend flavors. Toss pizza dough into desired shape, brush with olive oil and bake halfway through. Remove half-baked pizza dough from the oven and carefully build your pizza. Place pizza back in the oven and bake until the cheese has melted and is bubbling. Drizzle with olive oil, slice and serve.Learn More
Rice with a kick. When the rice is finished cooking, immediately mix in whole Jalapeno Stuffed Olives to the rice and serve.
Plan on preparing your favorite rice as you normally would. But first, add about 1 tablespoon of Picante Pepper Extra Virgin Olive Oil to the water for every cup of dry rice.
When the rice is finished cooking, immediately mix in whole Jalapeno Stuffed Olives to the rice and serve. Learn More
There are no Nutrition Facts define here.