Write Your Own Review
Simple preparation and a delicious flavor. Perfect for any occasion.
This recipe is the perfect choice for any occasion. It involves simple preparation and a delicious flavor.
- 1/2 Bottle Just Dip It!
- 1 to 1 1/2 cup (to taste) Pinot Grigio
- Dash of Ground Salish Salt
Combine all ingredients and pour over 6-8 skinless, boneless chicken breasts. Marinade in your refrigerator for 1 to 2 days. Cook on the BBQ on low heat.Learn More
This Italian vegetable dish makes a great appetizer, side dish or snack!
- An assortment of spring or summer vegetables (baby carrots, fennel, sweet bell pepper, snap peas etc.) or, fall vegetables such as mushrooms, potatoes, Jerusalem artichokes
- Just Dip It Oil or Le Caprice D'Nature Olive Oil for dipping
- Sea salt & fresh ground pepper
Blanch or roast a selection of fresh seasonal vegetables. If you prefer them raw that is nice as well. Arrange on a plate and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
In individual dipping dishes pour olive oil and season with sea salt & fresh ground pepper to taste. Dip your veggies and enjoy!Learn More