Picante English Muffin Pizza
Created and Shared Courtesy of Judy Suleski - Menifee, CA
- 2-4 English Muffins
- Picante Pepper Olive Oil to taste.
- NOTE: Substitute Habanero Olive Oil for a real kick.
- 5-6 Fresh Baby Spinach Leaves per Slice
- 4-5 Slices Turkey Pepperoni per Slice
- 1/8 Cup Shredded 4-Cheese Mexican Blend
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Slice English muffins in half. Brush inside of slices with olive oil. Top each muffin half with 5-6 baby spinach leaves and 4-5 slices of turkey pepperoni. Top with shredded cheese. Bake for 20 minutes.