- 1-2 lbs. Thinly Sliced or Chopped Raw Chicken
- 1 T Salish Sea Salt
- 3/4 C Olivasecca Olives, rinsed
- 3/4 C Dry Toasted Pine Nuts
- 10 Whole Fresh Sage Leaves
- 1 Pkg. Whole Wheat Couscous
- 2 1/2 T Rosemary Reserve Olive Oil
In a large bowl, combine chicken, sage, 1/2 T Salish, cover and shake to coat chicken with oil and salt. Place in refrigerator to marinade 2-3 hours (all day would be best). Prepare couscous as directed, using 1 1/2 T Rosemary EVOO in place of butter and finely ground Salish Sea Salt for table salt. While couscous is standing, heat 1-2 T Rosemary EVOO in large skillet and saut chicken (including the sage leaves). After couscous has been fluffed, add chicken, pine nuts, olives, and toss lightly. Garnish sprigs of fresh rosemary and/or sage and serve. For moister couscous drizzle with extra Rosemary EVOO when tossing everything together.