Picante Breakfast Tacos
Start your day off with our picante breakfast tacos! Wrap it all up in a taco or enjoy in a flour tortilla as burrito.
- Picante Pepper Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Roasted Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 can black beans
- Corn tortillas
- Pepper jack cheese, grated
- Ripe avocado (optional)
- 2 teaspoons Salish Sea Salt
- Shredded cheese of your choice (cheddar works great!)
In a small pot over medium heat combine black beans and garlic olive oil and bring to a slow simmer. Wisk eggs, adding one teaspoon Picante Pepper olive oil for each egg. Heat a large skillet with a small amount of Picante Pepper olive oil and scramble eggs. Combine beans, eggs, cheeses, and avocado in a tortilla and enjoy!
Review this Recipe