- 2 large fresh tomatoes
- 1 pkg fresh mozzarella cheese, drained (The mini balls work great!)
- 1 T Herbs De Provence
- 1 t Salish Salt, finely ground
- 2 T Le Caprice de Nature Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 T California Balsamico Vinegar
- 2-3 T Olivum Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Start with 2T. If you want it wetter, add another tablespoon)
Slice tomatoes and cheese into small, bite-sized pieces. In a medium-sized bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours. Stir again, serve and enjoy.