Dazzle your guests with this delightfully tasty side dish.
- 1 Loaf French Baguette, Lightly Toasted
- 1 Clove Garlic, Crushed
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Head Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Cucumber, Peeled & Diced
- 2 Green Scallions
- 1 C Parsley, Chopped
- 4 Medium Tomatoes, Cut Into Bite-Sized Pieces
- 2 tsp Dried Mint, Crushed (optional)
- 1/2 C Temecula Valley Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- Salt & Allspice To Taste
- 1 Tbsp Zahtar
Crush garlic with 1/2 teaspoon of salt in a salad bowl. Break dried or lightly toasted French baguette into small pieces over garlic. Cut vegetables into bite-sized pieces over the bread, add mint leaves, Temecula Valley Blend extra virgin olive oil, lemon and toss well. Add salt and sprinkle with Zahtar.
Review this Recipe