Featured RecipesCrazy about cooking with olive oil? New recipes: Fajita Frenzy Olive Oil Made With Fresh Limes, D'Luscious Lemon Olive Oil, Rosemary Reserve Olive Oil - Late Harvest, Grilled Vegetable Bruschetta, Tuscan Tabouleh, Sicilian Sashimi, Italian Wedding Soup, Habanero Flank Steak, Chili a la Habanero, Bean Salad, Picante English Muffin Pizza, Arugula Salad with Honey Citrus Pomegranate Dressing, and more...
Whether you're hosting the party or taking the host or hostess a gift, you'll love sharing these TOOC favorite spreads with your friends and family. Serve them with crackers and crusty bread or use them to add flavor to your favorite dishes.
- Ahh So Good Oh! Asiago Parmesan Cheese Dip - Warm crusty bread or grilled fresh vegetables, everything tastes a little better with a bit of this wonderful Asiago and Parmesan cheese dip, extra virgin olive oil and a savory mix of herbs and spices.
- Fresh Lemon Garlic and Artichoke Spread - Made with fresh, Italian lemon, this spread can be served with crackers, but why stop there? We love to add it to cooked pasta or on pizza. Top your grilled chicken with this savory spread and top with your favorite cheese and enjoy!
- Rockin' Red Bell Pepper Spread - Robust green olives chopped and blended with chopped sweet red bell peppers, capers, garlic, extra virgin olive oil and a medley of spices. Toss this red bell pepper spread with your pasta along with your favorite Temecula Olive Oil Company olive oil. Spread on top of warm crusty bread or toss with your salad. Enjoy!
- Muffaletta - A tantalizing mixture of olives, olive oil, pimientos, celery, onions and a variety of herbs and spices, we love it with hearty Italian breads, on sandwiches, on crackers, in pasta salads, with cold cuts.
- Crema Verde - Pure and simple, this flavorful spread of green olives, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and a touch of spice is as versatile a spread as you’ll find.
- Sun Dried Tomato Pesto - Ready to serve you can add it to your favorite cooked pasta or serve with crackers as an easy appetizer topped with your favorite cheese. Enjoy!
|Home Right Side Products||No|
|Customer Favorites Position||No|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.