Featured RecipesCrazy about cooking with olive oil? New recipes: Fajita Frenzy Olive Oil Made With Fresh Limes, D'Luscious Lemon Olive Oil, Rosemary Reserve Olive Oil - Late Harvest, Grilled Vegetable Bruschetta, Tuscan Tabouleh, Sicilian Sashimi, Italian Wedding Soup, Habanero Flank Steak, Chili a la Habanero, Bean Salad, Picante English Muffin Pizza, Arugula Salad with Honey Citrus Pomegranate Dressing, and more...
- Home >
- Citrus Pasta Salad
You'll love this delightful blend of fruits, vegetables and California-grown olives.
- 1 green bell pepper \r\n
- 1 orange bell pepper \r\n
- 1 medium-sized Maui onion, chopped \r\n
- 1 pkg. curly pasta of your choice \r\n
- 2 T Vanilla and Fig Balsamic Vinegar \r\n
- 1 cup Citrus Extra Virgin Olive Oil \r\n
- 2 t Salish Smoked Sea Salt, finely ground \r\n
- 1 pkg. Feta cheese \r\n
- 1 pkg, pine nuts, raw, unsalted \r\n
- 1 cup chopped olives, more torn then cut (I like to use half Mission Olives and half Tuscan Spiced Balsamic Olives) \r\n
- Fresh edible flowers (optional) \r\n
\r\nCook pasta as directed on package.\r\n Wash and quarter bell peppers, remove seeds and place them on a preheated grill until slightly soft and beginning to char. Remove from the grill, remove charred area and carefully chop the bell peppers. Toss drained pasta, peppers, onion, feta cheese, pine nuts and chopped olives together in a generous bowl. Whisk vinegar, olive oil and salt together and drizzle over the salad. Serve well-chilled, garnished with fresh edible flowers.\r\n
|Home Right Side Products||No|
|Customer Favorites Position||No|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.