Featured RecipesCrazy about cooking with olive oil? New recipes: Fajita Frenzy Olive Oil Made With Fresh Limes, D'Luscious Lemon Olive Oil, Rosemary Reserve Olive Oil - Late Harvest, Grilled Vegetable Bruschetta, Tuscan Tabouleh, Sicilian Sashimi, Italian Wedding Soup, Habanero Flank Steak, Chili a la Habanero, Bean Salad, Picante English Muffin Pizza, Arugula Salad with Honey Citrus Pomegranate Dressing, and more...
We serve this favorite Green Bean Salad from time to time at our Lunch in the Loft events in Temecula.
- Course salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 lbs green beans
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil (TOOC likes Fresh Basil)
- 1 T balsamic vinegar (TOOC likes Pomegranate and/or Vanilla & Fig)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 15.5 oz can chick peas
- small red onion sliced very thin
- 2/3 cups roughly chopped fresh parsley
- feta cheese crumbles are optional
Cook the green beans until crisp-tender and drain in cool water to stop the cooking. Whisk together the oil and vinegar. Gently add the tomatoes, onion and chick peas. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange the cooked green beans on a platter and top with oil & vinegar mixture.
|Home Right Side Products||No|
|Customer Favorites Position||No|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.