Featured RecipesCrazy about cooking with olive oil? New recipes: Fajita Frenzy Olive Oil Made With Fresh Limes, D'Luscious Lemon Olive Oil, Rosemary Reserve Olive Oil - Late Harvest, Grilled Vegetable Bruschetta, Tuscan Tabouleh, Sicilian Sashimi, Italian Wedding Soup, Habanero Flank Steak, Chili a la Habanero, Bean Salad, Picante English Muffin Pizza, Arugula Salad with Honey Citrus Pomegranate Dressing, and more...
Recipe courtesy of Sarah Knecht, Private Chef
Photos: Morgan Lamare PhotographyPin It
- 2 Zucchinis cut lengthwise 1/2 inch thick
- 2 Yellow Squash cut lengthwise 1/2 inch thick
- 2 Red, Yellow or Orange Pepper quartered lengthwise and de-seeded
- 3 or 4 Cut 1/2 inch red onion rounds
Season vegetables with kosher salt, pepper and light drizzle of Olivum Reserve Late Harvest olive oil. Grill on medium high heat until cooked through and slightly charred.
Chop vegetables into small dice.
- 4 Roma tomatoes quartered lengthwise and de-seeded finely diced
- 1/4 C Finely diced Reggiano Parmesan
- 1/4 C Basil leaves chopped course or fine, personal preference
- 1/4 C Temecula Olive Oil Company Citrus Reserve Olive Oil
Mix chopped zucchini, peppers, squash, onion, tomato, and olive oil. Season with salt and drizzle on Temecula Olive Oil Company California Balsamico Vinegar to desired taste. Balancing the flavors.
Serve as a passed appetizer on crostini with goat cheese, or serve with steamed artichoke leaves as a Gluten Free appetizer.
- Spinach and Feta
- Mozzarella and Olives
- Roasted Garlic and Pine Nuts
- Tarragon and Lemon Zest
|Home Right Side Products||No|
|Customer Favorites Position||No|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.