- My favorite of the flavored oilsReview by Maureen O'Doherty
- TOOC has spoiled usReview by Barbara Di Toro
- So Delicious!Review by Jo Scruggs
- My fav TOOC olive oil!!!Review by Vanessa Laurinovics
- CITRUS LOVEReview by Cynthia Whitney-Ward
- The best!!Review by Carol Brown
Write Your Own Review
Basil and Chicken - That’s It!
This simple chicken recipe is a quick and easy addition to various dishes all week. Chop it and add it to your salad at lunch or heat and serve with your favorite rice or pasta.
- Fresh Basil or Citrus Olive Oil
- Boneless chicken breast
Take a small amount of Fresh Basil Olive Oil (this works great with the Citrus too!) and coat the bottom of a baking pan with it. Place your chicken in the pan and drizzle a little bit more of the Fresh Basil Olive Oil. Bake at 425 for 30-40 min. Remove from heat and sprinkle a pinch of salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste.
This chicken is a quick and easy addition to various dishes all week. Chop it and add it to your salad at lunch, heat and serve with your favorite rice or pasta —how about our delicious Tomato Basil Pasta!ï¿½ Or just eat it alone as a quick and easy meal or snack.
Serves: 4 or variesLearn More
A great new twist for your summer salad! You'll love this delightful blend of fruits, vegetables and California-grown olives.
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 medium-sized Maui onion, chopped
- 1 pkg. curly pasta of your choice
- 2 T Vanilla and Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup Citrus Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 t Salish Smoked Sea Salt, finely ground
- 1 pkg. Feta cheese
- 1 pkg, pine nuts, raw, unsalted
- 1 cup chopped olives, more torn then cut (I like to use half Mission Olives and half Tuscan Spiced Balsamic Olives)
- Fresh edible flowers (optional)
Cook pasta as directed on package. Wash and quarter bell peppers, remove seeds and place them on a preheated grill until slightly soft and beginning to char. Remove from the grill, remove charred area and carefully chop the bell peppers. Toss drained pasta, peppers, onion, feta cheese, pine nuts and chopped olives together in a generous bowl. Whisk vinegar, olive oil and salt together and drizzle over the salad. Serve well-chilled, garnished with fresh edible flowers.
This tasty Arugula Salad recipe combines the ever-popular California Balsamico Bianco Oo-La-Pomegranate vinegar and another favorite, Citrus Reserve Late Harvest Olive Oil. Learn More
Pop your favorite popcorn using your favorite citrus olive oil (D'luscious Lemon, Fajita Frenzy, or Citrus).
When the popcorn is finished popping, lightly drizzle with the same oil and add sugar to taste. Sit back and enjoy this quick and easy sweet snack with your sweetie and your favorite movie! Learn More