Search results for 'olive'
The flavors of basil, cilantro and lime bring this pasta dish to life.
Try this unique pasta dish with cashew, mint and cilantro.
Yield: Serves 6
- 1/3 C Cashews
- 1 fresh Jalapeno pepper minced
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon fresh grated Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Coriander
- 1/3 cup plus 3 Tablespoons Roasted Garlic Reserve Olive Oil
- 2 C fresh Cilantro leaves
- 1/2 C fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 C fresh parsley leaves (preferably flat leaf)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Sea salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1 lb dried fettuccine or other pasta
Toast cashews on a baking sheet in a 350 degree oven until fragrant (approximately 5-7 minutes). Let cool. Place cashews in food processor and process until they form a rough paste. Add the next four ingredients and pulse several times until incorporated into the paste. Add the fresh herbs and 1/2 of the olive oil and process to make a rough paste again.
Add the lime juice and the remaining olive oil and mix until smooth. Season to taste with the salt & pepper and set aside at room temperature. Meanwhile, make pasta according to package directions. Drain and transfer to a warmed platter. Pour sauce over pasta and toss well. Serve immediately.Learn More
Rice with a kick. When the rice is finished cooking, immediately mix in whole Jalapeno Stuffed Olives to the rice and serve.
Plan on preparing your favorite rice as you normally would. But first, add about 1 tablespoon of Picante Pepper Extra Virgin Olive Oil to the water for every cup of dry rice.
When the rice is finished cooking, immediately mix in whole Jalapeno Stuffed Olives to the rice and serve. Learn More
Regular Price: $8.50
Now only: $7.99
Your summer harvest of tomatoes will burst with pride!
This simple recipe showcases our Fresh Basil Olive Oil, made with crushed organic California Basil. It is wonderful hot, but is also great the next day as a cold pasta salad.
- 1 Red Tomato
- 1 Yellow Tomato
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- Pine Nuts, Toasted and Unsalted
- 1 Pkg. Black Pepper Pasta
- Fresh Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Asagio Fresca Cheese
Chop tomatoes and bell peppers into even bite sized pieces and put aside. Cook pasta until aldente and drain. Toss Fresh Basil EVOO, pasta, tomatoes, bell peppers, and pine nuts together. Coating everything with the EVOO. Sprinkle with fresh grated Asagio Fresca cheese and serve. This is wonderful hot, but is also great the next day as a cold pasta salad.
Serves: 4Learn More
Lamb Chops - No need to say more!
- 10-12 loin lamb chops, about 1 1/2 inches thick
- 1/2 cup Fresh Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Combine all ingredients, except lamb, in a large glass bowl. Place chops in bowl and turn repeatedly to coat well. Cover and refrigerate for 4 to 12 hours.
Once marinated, remove chops from fridge and allow to come to room temperature. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Remove chops from marinade and place on a lightly oiled grill rack. Cook for 8 minutes on each side.
Remove from heat, allow to rest for 3-5 minutes, and serve.
Prep time: 12 minutes.Learn More
Cooking time: 16 minutes.
Bred by the early California missionaries, the naturally nutty flavor of the Mission olive has become a staple of the region. We painstakingly cure them for more than a year in selected vinegar and spices to mellow and enrich their flavor. Even the most discerning palate is sure to find them divine. Drain weight 10oz. Learn More$8.50
This Italian vegetable dish makes a great appetizer, side dish or snack!
- An assortment of spring or summer vegetables (baby carrots, fennel, sweet bell pepper, snap peas etc.) or, fall vegetables such as mushrooms, potatoes, Jerusalem artichokes
- Just Dip It Oil or Le Caprice D'Nature Olive Oil for dipping
- Sea salt & fresh ground pepper
Blanch or roast a selection of fresh seasonal vegetables. If you prefer them raw that is nice as well. Arrange on a plate and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
In individual dipping dishes pour olive oil and season with sea salt & fresh ground pepper to taste. Dip your veggies and enjoy!Learn More
Courtesy of Dan from Denver, CO, featuring Temecula Fresh Basil Olive Oil
- 6 T. TOOC Fresh Basil Olive Oil
- 1 medium Yellow Onion cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Hot Pepper flakes to taste (optional)
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 pounds ripe, fragrant heirloom tomatoes, cored and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1/4 C chopped parsley
Heat large Dutch oven or heavy bottomed saucepan over medium heat.
Add 3 tablespoons of the olive oil, the onion, and carrot and season with a pinch of salt and red pepper flakes. Cover and gently cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, then add the tomatoes and stir to combine. Cover again and cook, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes are very juicy, 10-15 minutes. Uncover and continue to cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally for 30 minutes.
Add the parsley and cook 5 minutes more. Stir in remaining Olive Oil. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if necessary. If it's too acidic, add a pinch of sugar. If it's too sweet a drop of red wine vinegar.
If you would like a thicker sauce cook down until it reaches the desired consistency. Learn More
Specially handcrafted this olive dish is the perfect way to serve olives to your guests. Pair it with one of our olives for a great gift! Because of the unique characteristics of olive wood, the shades will range from light sand to deep brown, usually with a swirled wood grain. Learn More$12.99