Search results for 'salt'
The Herbs de Provence add depth, complexity and zest to the fresh ingredients in this flavorful appetizer.
- 2 large fresh tomatoes
- 1 pkg fresh mozzarella cheese, drained (The mini balls work great!)
- 1 T Herbs De Provence
- 1 t Salish Salt, finely ground
- 2 T Le Caprice de Nature Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 T California Balsamico Vinegar
- 2-3 T Olivum Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Start with 2T. If you want it wetter, add another tablespoon)
Slice tomatoes and cheese into small, bite-sized pieces. In a medium-sized bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours. Stir again, serve and enjoy.Learn More
Pistou is a variation of Italian pesto. It makes a great sauce or condiment for pasta dishes, fish, chicken, vegetables, and soup. Submitted by Leesa from Plymouth, MA.
- 2 C sorrel or basil, tough stems removed
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ C grated parmesan cheese
- ½ C Le Caprice de Nature
- Dash of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ t course sea salt
- 1/8 t fresh ground pepper
Combine sorrel, walnuts, garlic, and parmesan in bowl of food processor And pulse until finely chopped. With motor running, drizzle in 6 tablespoons Le Caprice and process until smooth. Add lemon juice, slat and pepper. Spoon into small bowl and top with remaining Le Caprice. Refrigerate until ready to use. To serve; use as a vegetable dip, bread dip, sandwich spread, in bean soup, tossed with fresh cooked pasta or on grilled meat. ENJOY! Learn More
The flavors of basil, cilantro and lime bring this pasta dish to life.
Try this unique pasta dish with cashew, mint and cilantro.
Yield: Serves 6
- 1/3 C Cashews
- 1 fresh Jalapeno pepper minced
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon fresh grated Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Coriander
- 1/3 cup plus 3 Tablespoons Roasted Garlic Reserve Olive Oil
- 2 C fresh Cilantro leaves
- 1/2 C fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 C fresh parsley leaves (preferably flat leaf)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Sea salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1 lb dried fettuccine or other pasta
Toast cashews on a baking sheet in a 350 degree oven until fragrant (approximately 5-7 minutes). Let cool. Place cashews in food processor and process until they form a rough paste. Add the next four ingredients and pulse several times until incorporated into the paste. Add the fresh herbs and 1/2 of the olive oil and process to make a rough paste again.
Add the lime juice and the remaining olive oil and mix until smooth. Season to taste with the salt & pepper and set aside at room temperature. Meanwhile, make pasta according to package directions. Drain and transfer to a warmed platter. Pour sauce over pasta and toss well. Serve immediately.Learn More
This tasty Arugula Salad recipe combines the ever-popular California Balsamico Bianco Oo-La-Pomegranate vinegar and another favorite, Citrus Reserve Late Harvest Olive Oil. Learn More