Search results for 'olive'
Liven up the beloved family staple. For a traditional flavor, use the Olivum or Rotture di Oro EVOO; to change things up try using the Rosemary or Roasted Garlic EVOO.
Peel and boil potatoes as you normally would. During the mashing process, add warm milk and your favorite Temecula Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Once it is in the serving bowl, drizzle with olive oil of the same flavor. For a traditional flavor, use the Olivum or Rotture di Oro EVOO; to change things up try using the Rosemary or Roasted Garlic EVOO. Learn More
Regular Price: $17.50
Now only: $16.99
Bring some flavor to the rice side of the plate with this fun recipe. This recipe brings some flavor to the rice side of the plate. Sent to us by Grace in Livonia, Michigan.
- 1 C Long Grain White Rice
- 2 C Chicken Stock
- 2 T TOOC Fajita Frenzy Olive Oil
- 2 T Fresh chopped Cilantro
Bring rice, stock and oil to boil in a saucepan over medium high heat.Reduce heat and cover, simmering 20-25 minutes.Add herbs and salt as desired.Serve immediately. Learn More
This delicious truffle barley soup is terrific in cold weather months. Thanks to Delynn from Spokane WA for sharing with us!
- ¾ C barley
- 2 T Le Caprice de Nature
- 3 medium size celery stalks sliced
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 ½ pounds mushrooms thickly sliced (assorted varieties works nicely)
- 2 T tomato paste
- 2 13 ¾ to 14 ½ ounce cans organic beef broth
- 5 medium size carrots, cut in ¼ inch thick slices
- ¼ C dry Sherry
- 1 ½ t sea salt
- TOOC White Truffle Olive Oil for drizzling
- Fresh sage
In a 3 quart saucepan over high heat, heat barley and 4 Cups water to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 30 minutes Drain barley; set aside.
Meanwhile, in Dutch oven or saucepot over medium high heat, heat Le Caprice add celery onion and cook 8 to 10 minutes until golden stirring occasionally. Add mushrooms and cook until lightly browned stirring occasionally.
On medium high heat add tomato paste and cook, stirring 2 minutes. Add beef broth, carrots, sherry, salt, barley and 4 cups water; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20-25 minutes until carrots and barley are tender.
Serve in bowls and drizzle each with TOOC White Truffle Olive Oil. Garnish with fresh Sage.
Bred by the early California missionaries, the naturally nutty flavor of the Mission olive has become a staple of the region. We painstakingly cure them for more than a year in selected vinegar and spices to mellow and enrich their flavor. Even the most discerning palate is sure to find them divine. Drain weight 10oz. Learn More$8.50
The Herbs de Provence add depth, complexity and zest to the fresh ingredients in this flavorful appetizer.
- 2 large fresh tomatoes
- 1 pkg fresh mozzarella cheese, drained (The mini balls work great!)
- 1 T Herbs De Provence
- 1 t Salish Salt, finely ground
- 2 T Le Caprice de Nature Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 T California Balsamico Vinegar
- 2-3 T Olivum Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Start with 2T. If you want it wetter, add another tablespoon)
Slice tomatoes and cheese into small, bite-sized pieces. In a medium-sized bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours. Stir again, serve and enjoy.Learn More
Warm vegetable and anchovy dip made with your favorite vegetables of the season and Le Caprice D'Nature savory olive oil.
- An assortment of spring or summer vegetables (baby carrots, fennel, sweet bell pepper, snap peas etc.) or, fall vegetables such as mushrooms, potatoes, Jerusalem artichokes
- 1/2 C Le Caprice D'Nature Olive Oil
- 4 T unsalted butter
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- 4 anchovy fillets
In a small pan over low heat combine the first three ingredients. Do not allow the garlic to brown. Add the anchovies, mash and blend into the oil. Serve warm. Learn More
Pop your favorite popcorn using your favorite citrus olive oil (D'luscious Lemon, Fajita Frenzy, or Citrus).
When the popcorn is finished popping, lightly drizzle with the same oil and add sugar to taste. Sit back and enjoy this quick and easy sweet snack with your sweetie and your favorite movie! Learn More