Search results for 'hours'
This chicken is flavored with fresh sage leaves and our Olivescca Olives.
The rosemary garnish makes a beautiful presentation!
- 1-2 lbs. Thinly Sliced or Chopped Raw Chicken
- 1 T Salish Sea Salt
- 3/4 C Olivasecca Olives, rinsed
- 3/4 C Dry Toasted Pine Nuts
- 10 Whole Fresh Sage Leaves
- 1 Pkg. Whole Wheat Couscous
- 2 1/2 T Rosemary Reserve Olive Oil
In a large bowl, combine chicken, sage, 1/2 T Salish, cover and shake to coat chicken with oil and salt. Place in refrigerator to marinade 2-3 hours (all day would be best). Prepare couscous as directed, using 1 1/2 T Rosemary EVOO in place of butter and finely ground Salish Sea Salt for table salt. While couscous is standing, heat 1-2 T Rosemary EVOO in large skillet and saut chicken (including the sage leaves). After couscous has been fluffed, add chicken, pine nuts, olives, and toss lightly. Garnish sprigs of fresh rosemary and/or sage and serve. For moister couscous drizzle with extra Rosemary EVOO when tossing everything together.Learn More
Seafood is a natural fit for D’Luscious Lemon Olive Oil. We use select California lemons and press them with our highly acclaimed Mission olives.
- 4 (6-ounce) scrod fillets, skin on (halibut is a good substitute)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup capers (preferably in salt), rinsed
- 1 1/2 large lemons, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 cups TOOC D’Luscious Lemon Olive Oil
Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Pat the fish dry. Sprinkle the fish with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper and let stand 10 minutes at room temperature.
Chop half of the capers and mix with the whole capers. Arrange half of lemon slices in 1 layer in an 8-inch square glass baking dish and arrange fish fillets in a single layer over the lemon slices. Top with all of capers, remaining lemon slices, and 3 tablespoons parsley, then pour oil over fish. Bake in middle of oven, uncovered, until fish just flakes and is cooked through, about 1 to 1 1/4 hours.
Serve fish with some of lemon slices, capers, and oil spooned over the top.Learn More
Lamb Chops - No need to say more!
- 10-12 loin lamb chops, about 1 1/2 inches thick
- 1/2 cup Fresh Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Combine all ingredients, except lamb, in a large glass bowl. Place chops in bowl and turn repeatedly to coat well. Cover and refrigerate for 4 to 12 hours.
Once marinated, remove chops from fridge and allow to come to room temperature. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Remove chops from marinade and place on a lightly oiled grill rack. Cook for 8 minutes on each side.
Remove from heat, allow to rest for 3-5 minutes, and serve.
Prep time: 12 minutes.Learn More
Cooking time: 16 minutes.