Search results for 'olive'
Even purists fall head-over-heels in love with this special blend. We marry our premier olive oil with the sweet flavor of fresh blood oranges.Learn More$19.99
This Italian vegetable dish makes a great appetizer, side dish or snack!
- An assortment of spring or summer vegetables (baby carrots, fennel, sweet bell pepper, snap peas etc.) or, fall vegetables such as mushrooms, potatoes, Jerusalem artichokes
- Just Dip It Oil or Le Caprice D'Nature Olive Oil for dipping
- Sea salt & fresh ground pepper
Blanch or roast a selection of fresh seasonal vegetables. If you prefer them raw that is nice as well. Arrange on a plate and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
In individual dipping dishes pour olive oil and season with sea salt & fresh ground pepper to taste. Dip your veggies and enjoy!Learn More
Courtesy of Dan from Denver, CO, featuring Temecula Fresh Basil Olive Oil
- 6 T. TOOC Fresh Basil Olive Oil
- 1 medium Yellow Onion cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Hot Pepper flakes to taste (optional)
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 pounds ripe, fragrant heirloom tomatoes, cored and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1/4 C chopped parsley
Heat large Dutch oven or heavy bottomed saucepan over medium heat.
Add 3 tablespoons of the olive oil, the onion, and carrot and season with a pinch of salt and red pepper flakes. Cover and gently cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, then add the tomatoes and stir to combine. Cover again and cook, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes are very juicy, 10-15 minutes. Uncover and continue to cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally for 30 minutes.
Add the parsley and cook 5 minutes more. Stir in remaining Olive Oil. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if necessary. If it's too acidic, add a pinch of sugar. If it's too sweet a drop of red wine vinegar.
If you would like a thicker sauce cook down until it reaches the desired consistency. Learn More
From our family to yours, a carefully balanced blend of our extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, red chili pepper flakes, garlic, and an array of spices ready to enjoy. More than a dip, it's ideal on salads and pasta. It also makes a delicious marinade for steaks, chicken, and fish. Learn More$17.99
Healthy and delicious salmon steaks served with a delightful lemon sauce.
- 3 tablespoons D'Luscious Lemon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (6 ounces each) salmon steaks
- 4 1/4-inch slices lemon
Prepare grill placing coals to one side; heat until coals are ash white. Make aluminum foil drip pan; place opposite coals.
In a small bowl, stir together olive oil, marjoram and pepper. Brush unto both sides of salmon steaks.
Place salmon steaks on grill over drip pan. Cover; grill 6 minutes. Turn fish; brush with lemon sauce. Top each salmon steak with 1 slice of fresh lemon. Cover; continue grilling until fish flakes with a fork (6 to 8 minutes)
Yield: 4 servingsLearn More
This recipe is full of fun savory ingredients like pine nuts, feta cheese and baby squash.
- 1-2 bottles of your favorite Red Table Wine
- Your favorite fresh pasta
- Raw Pine Nuts
- Baby Squash
- 1 Pkg. Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 T finely ground Salish Salt
- 2-3 T California Balsamico Vinegar
- Olivum Olive Oil
- D’luscious Lemon Olive Oil
The morning before dinner cut the baby squash into bite sized pieces and toss with the Salish Salt and Balsamic Vinegar in a zip lock bag and place in the fridge to marinate.Pour the red wine into your favorite pasta pot and boil. Add pasta to the red wine and cook normally. While the pasta is cooking saute the marinated veggies in the D’luscious Lemon Oil, and set aside, keeping warm. Next in a dry skillet over medium to low heat toast the pine nuts. When the pasta is al dente drain and toss all ingredients with the Olivum Olive Oil. Serve and Enjoy!
Yield: 6 servingsLearn More
Foaming olive oil soap -- this liquid soap is a luxurious way to wash your hands with the fun and refreshing scent of peppermint. All Temecula Olive Oil Company soaps are made with our premium olive oil and handcrafted exclusively for us by our trusted friends at the Smith Family Handmade Soap Company using the traditional cold press process to ensure the highest quality product.5oz Learn More$11.50