Search results for 'spiced'
Simple preparation and a delicious flavor. Perfect for any occasion.
This recipe is the perfect choice for any occasion. It involves simple preparation and a delicious flavor.
- 1/2 Bottle Just Dip It!
- 1 to 1 1/2 cup (to taste) Pinot Grigio
- Dash of Ground Salish Salt
Combine all ingredients and pour over 6-8 skinless, boneless chicken breasts. Marinade in your refrigerator for 1 to 2 days. Cook on the BBQ on low heat.Learn More
A great new twist for your summer salad! You'll love this delightful blend of fruits, vegetables and California-grown olives.
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 medium-sized Maui onion, chopped
- 1 pkg. curly pasta of your choice
- 2 T Vanilla and Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup Citrus Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 t Salish Smoked Sea Salt, finely ground
- 1 pkg. Feta cheese
- 1 pkg, pine nuts, raw, unsalted
- 1 cup chopped olives, more torn then cut (I like to use half Mission Olives and half Tuscan Spiced Balsamic Olives)
- Fresh edible flowers (optional)
Cook pasta as directed on package. Wash and quarter bell peppers, remove seeds and place them on a preheated grill until slightly soft and beginning to char. Remove from the grill, remove charred area and carefully chop the bell peppers. Toss drained pasta, peppers, onion, feta cheese, pine nuts and chopped olives together in a generous bowl. Whisk vinegar, olive oil and salt together and drizzle over the salad. Serve well-chilled, garnished with fresh edible flowers.
Rice with a kick. When the rice is finished cooking, immediately mix in whole Jalapeno Stuffed Olives to the rice and serve.
Plan on preparing your favorite rice as you normally would. But first, add about 1 tablespoon of Picante Pepper Extra Virgin Olive Oil to the water for every cup of dry rice.
When the rice is finished cooking, immediately mix in whole Jalapeno Stuffed Olives to the rice and serve. Learn More