Search results for 'salish'
This recipe is full of fun savory ingredients like pine nuts, feta cheese and baby squash.
- 1-2 bottles of your favorite Red Table Wine
- Your favorite fresh pasta
- Raw Pine Nuts
- Baby Squash
- 1 Pkg. Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 T finely ground Salish Salt
- 2-3 T California Balsamico Vinegar
- Olivum Olive Oil
- D’luscious Lemon Olive Oil
The morning before dinner cut the baby squash into bite sized pieces and toss with the Salish Salt and Balsamic Vinegar in a zip lock bag and place in the fridge to marinate.Pour the red wine into your favorite pasta pot and boil. Add pasta to the red wine and cook normally. While the pasta is cooking saute the marinated veggies in the D’luscious Lemon Oil, and set aside, keeping warm. Next in a dry skillet over medium to low heat toast the pine nuts. When the pasta is al dente drain and toss all ingredients with the Olivum Olive Oil. Serve and Enjoy!
Yield: 6 servingsLearn More
A great new twist for your summer salad! You'll love this delightful blend of fruits, vegetables and California-grown olives.
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 medium-sized Maui onion, chopped
- 1 pkg. curly pasta of your choice
- 2 T Vanilla and Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup Citrus Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 t Salish Smoked Sea Salt, finely ground
- 1 pkg. Feta cheese
- 1 pkg, pine nuts, raw, unsalted
- 1 cup chopped olives, more torn then cut (I like to use half Mission Olives and half Tuscan Spiced Balsamic Olives)
- Fresh edible flowers (optional)
Cook pasta as directed on package. Wash and quarter bell peppers, remove seeds and place them on a preheated grill until slightly soft and beginning to char. Remove from the grill, remove charred area and carefully chop the bell peppers. Toss drained pasta, peppers, onion, feta cheese, pine nuts and chopped olives together in a generous bowl. Whisk vinegar, olive oil and salt together and drizzle over the salad. Serve well-chilled, garnished with fresh edible flowers.
Simple preparation and a delicious flavor. Perfect for any occasion.
This recipe is the perfect choice for any occasion. It involves simple preparation and a delicious flavor.
- 1/2 Bottle Just Dip It!
- 1 to 1 1/2 cup (to taste) Pinot Grigio
- Dash of Ground Salish Salt
Combine all ingredients and pour over 6-8 skinless, boneless chicken breasts. Marinade in your refrigerator for 1 to 2 days. Cook on the BBQ on low heat.Learn More
This chicken is flavored with fresh sage leaves and our Olivescca Olives.
The rosemary garnish makes a beautiful presentation!
- 1-2 lbs. Thinly Sliced or Chopped Raw Chicken
- 1 T Salish Sea Salt
- 3/4 C Olivasecca Olives, rinsed
- 3/4 C Dry Toasted Pine Nuts
- 10 Whole Fresh Sage Leaves
- 1 Pkg. Whole Wheat Couscous
- 2 1/2 T Rosemary Reserve Olive Oil
In a large bowl, combine chicken, sage, 1/2 T Salish, cover and shake to coat chicken with oil and salt. Place in refrigerator to marinade 2-3 hours (all day would be best). Prepare couscous as directed, using 1 1/2 T Rosemary EVOO in place of butter and finely ground Salish Sea Salt for table salt. While couscous is standing, heat 1-2 T Rosemary EVOO in large skillet and saut chicken (including the sage leaves). After couscous has been fluffed, add chicken, pine nuts, olives, and toss lightly. Garnish sprigs of fresh rosemary and/or sage and serve. For moister couscous drizzle with extra Rosemary EVOO when tossing everything together.Learn More