Search results for 'herbs'
Bring some flavor to the rice side of the plate with this fun recipe. This recipe brings some flavor to the rice side of the plate. Sent to us by Grace in Livonia, Michigan.
- 1 C Long Grain White Rice
- 2 C Chicken Stock
- 2 T TOOC Fajita Frenzy Olive Oil
- 2 T Fresh chopped Cilantro
Bring rice, stock and oil to boil in a saucepan over medium high heat.Reduce heat and cover, simmering 20-25 minutes.Add herbs and salt as desired.Serve immediately. Learn More
The flavors of basil, cilantro and lime bring this pasta dish to life.
Try this unique pasta dish with cashew, mint and cilantro.
Yield: Serves 6
- 1/3 C Cashews
- 1 fresh Jalapeno pepper minced
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon fresh grated Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Coriander
- 1/3 cup plus 3 Tablespoons Roasted Garlic Reserve Olive Oil
- 2 C fresh Cilantro leaves
- 1/2 C fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 C fresh parsley leaves (preferably flat leaf)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Sea salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1 lb dried fettuccine or other pasta
Toast cashews on a baking sheet in a 350 degree oven until fragrant (approximately 5-7 minutes). Let cool. Place cashews in food processor and process until they form a rough paste. Add the next four ingredients and pulse several times until incorporated into the paste. Add the fresh herbs and 1/2 of the olive oil and process to make a rough paste again.
Add the lime juice and the remaining olive oil and mix until smooth. Season to taste with the salt & pepper and set aside at room temperature. Meanwhile, make pasta according to package directions. Drain and transfer to a warmed platter. Pour sauce over pasta and toss well. Serve immediately.Learn More
The Herbs de Provence add depth, complexity and zest to the fresh ingredients in this flavorful appetizer.
- 2 large fresh tomatoes
- 1 pkg fresh mozzarella cheese, drained (The mini balls work great!)
- 1 T Herbs De Provence
- 1 t Salish Salt, finely ground
- 2 T Le Caprice de Nature Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 T California Balsamico Vinegar
- 2-3 T Olivum Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Start with 2T. If you want it wetter, add another tablespoon)
Slice tomatoes and cheese into small, bite-sized pieces. In a medium-sized bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours. Stir again, serve and enjoy.Learn More
The perfect balance of rich flavor and gentle smooth flavor. Use this Balsamic vinegar when the dark color of our traditional balsamic vinegar doesn't fit. Ideal for white fish and lighter meat dishes. Also try this blended with herbs and your favorite Temecula Olive Oil Company olive oil to create a light and zesty vinaigrette.250ml Learn More$12.99
Our Roturre di Oro EVOO and Herbs de Provence lend invigorating flavor.
This recipe is perfect if you are in the mood for a terrific flavor-packed meal, our Frantoio EVOO and Herbs de Provence lend invigorating flavor.
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken, thinly sliced lengthwise. (Tenderloins would work, but I like the length and presentation of the sliced breast.)
- Whole Wheat Couscous
- Frantoio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Diced heart of 1 purple onion
- Herbs De Provence
- 1 small lemon
Coat bottom of baking pan with olive oil and place chicken strips in pan. Squeeze the lemon over the chicken and sprinkle with herbs. Cover and bake. Prepare couscous according to package directions. Substitute olive oil for butter. When fluffing couscous, add onion heart to it. When couscous and chicken have both finished cooking, put couscous in serving bowl and arrange chicken on top in a lattice pattern. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with herbs and serve.Learn More
We select fresh herbs and garlic, blend them into creamy cheese and gently fill our premium pitted olives to create a flavorful treat you're sure to enjoy. We tend to toss them into warm pasta salads, though many friends favor them in martinis. Drain weight 10oz Learn More$8.50
This flavorful dish can also be cooked in a crock-pot. Whole, unpeeled carrots cooked with the roast are a great flavor and presentation addition to this dish. This dish can also be cooked in a crock-pot.
- 3 lbs. Pot Roast
- 1 Purple Onion, sliced
- 1/3 C Herbs De Provence
- Frantoio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Coat bottom of large pan with Frantoio EVOO. In a bowl combine Herbs De Provence with about 1-2 T Frantoio EVOO, you want just enough to get the Herbs moist and sticky. Coat outside of roast with herb rub; be sure to fill in any crevices or cracks on the meats surface. Place in pot and bake as you normally would. Once cut and plated drizzle Frantoio EVOO, Herbs De Provence and Alaea Hawaiian Sea Salt over the plate. Whole, unpeeled carrots cooked with the roast are a great flavor and presentation addition to this dish. This dish can also be cooked in a crock-pot.Learn More
Courtesy of Peggy, Rockville, NY, a recipe for Strawberry, Fig & Basil Salad.
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 2 TBSP Vanilla & Fig Balsamic Vinegar (can substitute with sherry vinegar)
- 1 cup fresh sliced strawberries
- 4 ripe Black Mission Figs
- 1/2 Cup TOOC Fresh Basil Olive Oil
- 2 handfuls fresh arugula
- 3/4 C fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 Cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 handful young, tender frisee
- Fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 2 ounces goat cheese, chilled
- Sea Salt to taste
Combine shallot and vinegar in a small bowl with a pinch of salt. Let stand for 10-15 minutes.
Trim fig stems, removing anything fibrous but preserving the teardrop shape. Cut into quarters lengthwise and set aside.
Whisk olive oil into the vinegar and shallot mixture. Combine the greens and herbs and gently toss with just enough vinaigrette to lightly coat. .
Place the greens on a serving platter and nestle the fig quarters and strawberries around the greens. Crumble the goat cheese on top. .
Drizzle any remaining vinaigrette over the fruit and cheese and serve immediately.
Yield: Serves 4 Learn More