Search results for 'garlic'
The flavors of basil, cilantro and lime bring this pasta dish to life.
Try this unique pasta dish with cashew, mint and cilantro.
Yield: Serves 6
- 1/3 C Cashews
- 1 fresh Jalapeno pepper minced
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon fresh grated Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Coriander
- 1/3 cup plus 3 Tablespoons Roasted Garlic Reserve Olive Oil
- 2 C fresh Cilantro leaves
- 1/2 C fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 C fresh parsley leaves (preferably flat leaf)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Sea salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1 lb dried fettuccine or other pasta
Toast cashews on a baking sheet in a 350 degree oven until fragrant (approximately 5-7 minutes). Let cool. Place cashews in food processor and process until they form a rough paste. Add the next four ingredients and pulse several times until incorporated into the paste. Add the fresh herbs and 1/2 of the olive oil and process to make a rough paste again.
Add the lime juice and the remaining olive oil and mix until smooth. Season to taste with the salt & pepper and set aside at room temperature. Meanwhile, make pasta according to package directions. Drain and transfer to a warmed platter. Pour sauce over pasta and toss well. Serve immediately.Learn More
Courtesy of Dan from Denver, CO, featuring Temecula Fresh Basil Olive Oil
- 6 T. TOOC Fresh Basil Olive Oil
- 1 medium Yellow Onion cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Hot Pepper flakes to taste (optional)
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 pounds ripe, fragrant heirloom tomatoes, cored and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1/4 C chopped parsley
Heat large Dutch oven or heavy bottomed saucepan over medium heat.
Add 3 tablespoons of the olive oil, the onion, and carrot and season with a pinch of salt and red pepper flakes. Cover and gently cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, then add the tomatoes and stir to combine. Cover again and cook, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes are very juicy, 10-15 minutes. Uncover and continue to cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally for 30 minutes.
Add the parsley and cook 5 minutes more. Stir in remaining Olive Oil. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if necessary. If it's too acidic, add a pinch of sugar. If it's too sweet a drop of red wine vinegar.
If you would like a thicker sauce cook down until it reaches the desired consistency. Learn More
From our family to yours, a carefully balanced blend of our extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, red chili pepper flakes, garlic, and an array of spices ready to enjoy. More than a dip, it's ideal on salads and pasta. It also makes a delicious marinade for steaks, chicken, and fish. Learn More$17.99
Pistou is a variation of Italian pesto. It makes a great sauce or condiment for pasta dishes, fish, chicken, vegetables, and soup. Submitted by Leesa from Plymouth, MA.
- 2 C sorrel or basil, tough stems removed
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ C grated parmesan cheese
- ½ C Le Caprice de Nature
- Dash of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ t course sea salt
- 1/8 t fresh ground pepper
Combine sorrel, walnuts, garlic, and parmesan in bowl of food processor And pulse until finely chopped. With motor running, drizzle in 6 tablespoons Le Caprice and process until smooth. Add lemon juice, slat and pepper. Spoon into small bowl and top with remaining Le Caprice. Refrigerate until ready to use. To serve; use as a vegetable dip, bread dip, sandwich spread, in bean soup, tossed with fresh cooked pasta or on grilled meat. ENJOY! Learn More
We select fresh herbs and garlic, blend them into creamy cheese and gently fill our premium pitted olives to create a flavorful treat you're sure to enjoy. We tend to toss them into warm pasta salads, though many friends favor them in martinis. Drain weight 10oz Learn More$8.50
Lamb Chops - No need to say more!
- 10-12 loin lamb chops, about 1 1/2 inches thick
- 1/2 cup Fresh Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Combine all ingredients, except lamb, in a large glass bowl. Place chops in bowl and turn repeatedly to coat well. Cover and refrigerate for 4 to 12 hours.
Once marinated, remove chops from fridge and allow to come to room temperature. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Remove chops from marinade and place on a lightly oiled grill rack. Cook for 8 minutes on each side.
Remove from heat, allow to rest for 3-5 minutes, and serve.
Prep time: 12 minutes.Learn More
Cooking time: 16 minutes.