Search results for 'baby'
Warm vegetable and anchovy dip made with your favorite vegetables of the season and Le Caprice D'Nature savory olive oil.
- An assortment of spring or summer vegetables (baby carrots, fennel, sweet bell pepper, snap peas etc.) or, fall vegetables such as mushrooms, potatoes, Jerusalem artichokes
- 1/2 C Le Caprice D'Nature Olive Oil
- 4 T unsalted butter
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- 4 anchovy fillets
In a small pan over low heat combine the first three ingredients. Do not allow the garlic to brown. Add the anchovies, mash and blend into the oil. Serve warm. Learn More
If you prefer, you can substitute large shiitake mushrooms, porcini, and thick slices of puffball mushrooms for the Portobellos.
This is a meatless dish, but not a vegetarian one—the meat is on the side. If you prefer, you can substitute large shiitake mushrooms, porcini, and thick slices of puffball mushrooms for the Portobellos.Learn More
This recipe is full of fun savory ingredients like pine nuts, feta cheese and baby squash.
- 1-2 bottles of your favorite Red Table Wine
- Your favorite fresh pasta
- Raw Pine Nuts
- Baby Squash
- 1 Pkg. Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 T finely ground Salish Salt
- 2-3 T California Balsamico Vinegar
- Olivum Olive Oil
- D’luscious Lemon Olive Oil
The morning before dinner cut the baby squash into bite sized pieces and toss with the Salish Salt and Balsamic Vinegar in a zip lock bag and place in the fridge to marinate.Pour the red wine into your favorite pasta pot and boil. Add pasta to the red wine and cook normally. While the pasta is cooking saute the marinated veggies in the D’luscious Lemon Oil, and set aside, keeping warm. Next in a dry skillet over medium to low heat toast the pine nuts. When the pasta is al dente drain and toss all ingredients with the Olivum Olive Oil. Serve and Enjoy!
Yield: 6 servingsLearn More